Q1. How can I apply?
- To join Ek Omkar Yoga School you must fill the application form: Ek Omkar Yoga School Application Form
Q2. How to make the payment?
- After we receive your application, we’ll send you either bank details for money transfer or PayPal invoice for payment of non-refundable booking fee of EUR 350.
Q3. Do I need to pay the full amount in one go?
- You can pay rest of the amount (total amount-booking amount)on your arrival at school. You can pay either in INR, Dollars or Euro.
Q4. Will the booking fees be deducted from the total amount of course fee?
Q5. What is included in the total fees?
- Tuition fee, Teacher training manual, Ek Omkar Yoga bag, Ek Omkar Yoga T-shirt, Unlimited filtered drinking cold and hot water, Welcome dinner, Accommodation and Food, WiFi, locker, free pick up from Goa airport and Madgoan train station, Room cleaning, Toilet paper, Towels, 24 hour security guard!
Q6. What is not included in the total fees?
- Flight Tickets, Visa fees, Any kind of transportation charges except airport pickup, Any kind of personal expenses, Travel Insurance, Meals during weekends, Flight tickets.
Q7. Is the airport pickup and drop included in the course fee?
- Yes, free pick up from Goa airport and Madgoan train station is included but you have to pay for drop.
Q8. What kind of accommodation is provided during course?
- We offer shared rooms with attached toilet and shower. For private/single rooms extra charges may apply.
Q9. What kind of meal is provided?
- We provide completely vegetarian meal during the course.
Q10. Do I need to pay if I want to eat something other then what is offered from Ek Omkar Yoga School?
- Yes, if you want to eat something other than school’s menu you have to pay extra charges.
Q11. Do I need to be a vegetarian during the training?
- Yes. All the students are suggested to eat vegetarian food during the course. Vegetarianism is part of our yoga philosophy.
Q12. Can I smoke or do drugs during the course?
- No, Smoking and illegal drugs are strictly prohibited at Ek Omkar Yoga School. If caught, it would lead to expulsion from the course with absolutely no refund.
Q13. Can I join any introductory program at your school?
- Yes you can. We have short term yoga intensive course, anyone can apply for that. For more details visit: 7 Days Yoga Retreat course for absolute beginners
Q14. I have practiced Yoga for a short period of time. Is there a way to prepare myself for 200 hr TTC?
- Yes, you can join our retreat programs before enrolling into 200 hr TTC.
Q15. How many students are going to be there in each training group?
- Approximately, 15-20 students participate in each course but the number of students may vary.
Q16. What will happen if I don’t attend all the classes?
- As per Yoga Alliance rule you must complete 200 hours training to become a certified Yoga teacher. You will be provided certificate only after completing required 200 hour and examination. If in case any such situation arises then depending upon your situation different measures will be taken. Remember, the course fees is non-refundable in any case. So we recommend every student to take this course seriously.
Q17. I am not ready to commit to continuous 200 Hour(4 weeks) training? Can I complete the course in two parts?
- Yes, your can join 100 hours(2 weeks) training course. See details: 100 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course
Q18. When should be my arrival and departure dates for course?
- We suggest that the students arrive latest by a day before the course start date and return tickets can be book on the same day or a day after the course ends. In case, the student plans to come early or leave at a later date, they will be charged extra as per the season room rates.
Q19. Do I need to master all the Asanas(Postures) before the start of my course?
- No. Our expert teachers will teach you all minute details about the postures and how to master them.
Q20. I am not flexible enough and too old. Can I enroll?
Q21. I have an injury can I enroll?
- Yes but you need to inform us in advance.
Q22. What kind of certificate will I get after the completion of the course?
- Upon successful completion of your course and examination Ek Omkar Yoga- Yoga Alliance USA Certified school will provide you certificate. This certificate is recognized world wide.