Registration and Payment:
- Registration details provided must be accurate and complete.
- In order to guarantee your booking an advance payment of EUR 351 must be paid.
- Rest of the payment ( minus EUR 351 ) is to be done on arrival in cash or one week before arrival via bank transfer or PayPal.
- The payment can be done via PayPal, direct Bank transfer or in cash.
- On payment via PayPal an extra amount of 5% of the payment is to be paid. The extra charges will not be adjusted in course fees.
- All Payment Cards will be processed in Rupees at the time of payment at Ek Omkar Yoga Center. Ek Omkar Yoga is not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies.
- The trainee has to bear the transaction charges on payment via direct bank transfer. These charges will not be adjusted in course fees.
- A photocopy of trainee’s Passport and Visa must be submitted to Ek Omkar Yoga Center.
- The course fees is strictly non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Ek Omkar reserves the right to deny admission of any student or terminate the membership of the relevant Student without a refund of fees already paid.
- Ek Omkar Yoga suggest all the students enrolled in TTC to have travel and medical insurance for the course duration.
- Ek Omkar Yoga is not liable for any expenses that student may have occurred including the travel
expenses (e.g. flight and train tickets).
Attending Class & Course Update:
- Smoking, alcohol consumption and drugs during the course are strictly prohibited.
- All the students are required to attend all the classes in order to become eligible for final examination.
- The current schedule is mentioned on the website. Ek Omkar reserve the right to change the schedule at any time.
- Ek Omkar reserves the right to cancel a class that has been schedules or to change the Yoga teacher and location mentioned in the schedule because of any unavoidable circumstanced including illness of the teacher.
- Ek Omkar does not bear the responsibility if the course price is not updated on third party website. The price on Ek Omkar Website will be considered final.
Risk & Responsibility
- Ek Omkar Yoga Center does not bear any responsibility for the students who do not follow the class rules and instructions provided by the teacher.
- Students must disclose any recent injury and physical conditions to the teacher before the beginning of class.
- Ek Omkar Yoga center including staff, owners, the manager will not be held liable for any damage or loss of personal property.
Ek Omkar Yoga Center prices, terms and conditions are subject to change any time. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us.